Website Engineering Support Personnel, Inc
ESP seeks a Full Time Sr. Simulation Technician for the sustainment, maintenance, and operation of US Navy and US Marine Corps flight simulators at our Iwakuni, Japan site location. The Sr. Simulation Technician performs, conducts, and documents preventive and corrective maintenance checks required for the devices and associated subsystems. Updates maintenance data records and ensures each device is ready for training.
Working with our Team on site, the Sr. Simulation Technician assists in meeting operational availability of the devices each month. Applies leadership and technical knowledge to repair O- Level and I-Level problems using drawings, manuals or simulator documents. This position requires a flexible work schedule in order to meet on-site customer requirements.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is available for this position.
- US Citizen
- Must have a current Secret security clearance and last Periodic Re-investigation must be within the last five years.
- 10-15 years of experience maintaining and troubleshooting flight and or tactical simulators.
- Graduate from a two-year resident Electronics Technician course at an accredited technical institute
- Strong troubleshooting skills using technical schematics, drawings and manuals along with other technical materials to resolve complex problems.
- Strong oral/written communication skills.
- Candidate must have a current CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Security+ certificate or able to acquire both within 6 months of hire date.