Website Engineering Support Personnel, Inc.
ESP seeks an Assistant Site Manager/As Shift Supervisor/Sr. Electronics Technician for our Fire Fighting site at Newport, RI. In addition to assuming the Site Manager duties in his absence and filling the Shift Supervisor role, this position is responsible for preventive, routine and corrective maintenance actions on Fire Fighting and Damage Control training devices and support gear during assigned shift.
- Reports to the Site Manager.
- Proof of your COVID vaccination (as mandated by Executive Order 14042) is required prior to your start date
· A minimum of three (3) years competence through satisfactory, progressive performance as a Supervisor.
· A minimum of eight (8) years training systems, equipment, and simulator maintenance experience on systems of comparable complexity, of which two (2) years shall be in the maintenance and quality assurance of all major areas, systems and subsystems of the electronic TS/E outlined in the Fire Fighting / DC COMS PWS.
· Qualified as a Senior Electronic Technician.
· Has three (3) years requisite training system or simulation repair experience and has demonstrated experience and competence in some or all of the following areas: Previous maintenance or instructor experience on devices 19F1A Advanced Fire Fighting Trainer, 19F1B Advanced Fire Fighting Trainer, 19F3A Multipurpose Fire Fighting Trainer, 19F3B Basic Fire Fighter Trainer, 19F3C Multipurpose Fire Fighting Trainer, 19F4A Aircraft Fire Fighting Trainer , 19F5 Fire Fighting Trainer Recruit Basic, 19F6 Advanced Aviation Fire Fighting Trainer / Advanced Fire Fighting Trainer – Main Machinery, 20C28 Surface Damage Control Trainer and Damage Control Wet Trainer.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technically related discipline.
· Two (2) years of technical, military OR field engineering experience in the simulation OR TS/E field is deemed equivalent to one (1) year of formal education at a recognized center of technical education.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supervises technicians and staff on his/her shift.
· Fills CO2 and SCBA bottles as needed.
· Stage and maintain TSG
· Launder and Dry Fire Fighting Turnouts and additional clothing
· Paint and Corrosion Control responsibilities as assigned
· Collateral duty as Quality Control Inspector.
· Specific duties as assigned by the Site Manager.
· Equipment corrective maintenance.
· Preventive maintenance.
· Modification implementation and testing.
· Software maintenance.
· Performs as an operator/technician.
· Ensure operational availability of device prior to scheduled training missions.
· Supervises the OJT program and instructs as required.
· Janitorial Supervision
· Supply functions.
· Safety monitor.
· Maintenance and utilization records
· Instructor/Student Assistance
· Assist in pre/post training inspections.
· Additional duties as assigned
ESP is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org