Website Engineering Support Personnel, Inc.
ESP seeks a Full Time Engineering Technician IV for our C-5 MATS locations at Dover AFB, DE and Lackland AFB, TX.
- US Citizen
- Possess an active DoD SECRET security clearance
- Demonstrate competence through satisfactory progressive performance as an Engineering Technician IV.
- Minimum experience shall be exclusive of formalized training and include six (6) years simulator maintenance of which two (2) years demonstrate complex maintenance equivalent to all major areas of the C-5 MATS training devices.
- Is a graduate from a two-year resident Electronics Technician course at an accredited technical institute, or complete factory/formal training on C-5 MATS training systems or similar devices.
- Performs non-routine assignments of substantial variety and complexities, using operational precedents that are not fully applicable.
- Technician receives technical advice from supervisor or engineer.
- Work is reviewed for technical adequacy (or conformity with instructions).
- Performs a combination of duties such as: Develops or reviews designs by extracting and analyzing a variety of engineering data, applying conventional engineering practices to develop, prepare, or recommend schematics, designs, specifications, electrical drawings and parts lists.
- Conducts tests or experiments requiring selection and adaptation or modification of a wide variety of critical test equipment and test procedures, preparing and operating equipment, recording data, measuring and recording problems of significant complexity that sometimes require resolution at a higher level, and analyzes data and prepares test reports.
- Applies methods outlined by others to limited segments of research and development projects, constructing experimental or prototype models to meet engineering requirements; conducts tests or experiments and redesigns as necessary and recording and evaluating data and reports findings.
Candidates should forward their resume for consideration to John Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org
ESP is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit www.espinc1.com.