Website Engineering Support Personnel, Inc.
ESP seeks a Full Time Electronics Technician I for our E-2C/D simulator work at NAS Norfolk, VA. Performs operations and maintenance on most trainer equipment at the “O” (organizational) level (both on-line and off-line), “I” (intermediate) level off-line, and “D” (depot) level within capabilities.
- SECRET Security Clearance Required
- A+ Certification Required
- 2 years of satisfactory, progressive experience as electronics technician.
- Graduated from a two-year electronic technician resident course at an accredited technical institute or have completed the factory/formal training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform device operator duties.
- Instructor/student assistance.
- Assist in installation/checkout of modifications.
- Assist with electrical/mechanical adjustments.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Document all maintenance actions.
- Perform software loading for mission setups.
- Perform functional tests.
- Perform daily operational readiness test.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidates should forward their resume for consideration to John Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org
ESP is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit www.espinc1.com.