Website Engineering Support Personnel, Inc.
ESP seeks Full Time F/A-18 EF Contract Instructors for our F/A-18 training site at MCAS Iwakuni, Japan.
- US Citizen
- Possess an active DoD SECRET security clearance
- Contract Instructor (CI) must have been an F/A-18EF Naval Air Training and Operating Procedures Standardization (NATOPS) qualified aircrew member or have been an F/A-18EF Simulator Instructor within the preceding two (2) years.
- The CI candidate shall have a minimum of one (1) Fleet tour and eight hundred (800) flying hours in the F/A-18EF. Training or experience equivalence will be determined by the Government on a case-by-case basis. Operational experience deployed in the Western Pacific Theater is preferred
- The CI will successfully complete the F/A-18E/F NATOPS open book, closed book and boldface exams and annually renew qualifications with the Fleet Readiness Squadron (FRS).
- CIs will demonstrate understanding of F/A-18: missions; crew procedures; tactics; Fleet Replacement Aircrew (FRAC) syllabi; FRS curriculum change procedures; aircraft weapons employment; and current threats.
Candidates should forward their resume for consideration to John Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org
ESP is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit www.espinc1.com.