Website Engineering Support Personnel, Inc.
ESP seeks a Full Time System Administrator/Electronics Technician III for our simulator work at NAS JRB New Orleans, LA. Performs operations and maintenance on most trainer equipment at the “O” (organizational) level (both on-line and off-line), “I” (intermediate) level off-line, and “D” (depot) level within capabilities. Additionally, performs System Administrator duties on the training systems.
- Reports to the Site Manager
- SECRET Security Clearance Required
- Security + Certification Required
- 6 years simulator maintenance experience of which 2 years must be in the maintenance of major areas, systems and subsystems of like trainers outlined in the PWS.
- Meets the Minimum Credential requirements and maintains the minimum training requirements as identified in SECNAV M-5239.2, Appendix 4 for Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce Qualifications Matrix;
- Possess a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in a Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce position; experience should include Customer Service and Technical Support, Data Administration, Knowledge Management, Network Services, System Administration, and Systems Security Analysis
- Graduated from a two-year electronic technician resident course at an accredited technical institute or have completed the factory/formal training.
- With the Government concurrence equivalent simulator maintenance and education may be substituted for the above requirements provided it is comparable to systems in the specific trainer of assignment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains trainee, instructor, debrief and monitoring stations.
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Device operator duties.
- Instructor/student assistance.
- Analyze discrepancies/determine corrective actions.
- Isolate failed components.
- Perform wiring/cabling repairs.
- Perform electrical/mechanical adjustments.
- Remove and replace failed components.
- Assist in installation/checkout of modifications.
- Document all maintenance actions.
- Use test equipment/module tests for “I” level maintenance.
- Perform software loading for mission setups.
- Perform functional tests.
- Perform depot level maintenance in central repair activity.
- Perform daily operational readiness test.
- Instruct and document progress in OJT program.
Candidates should forward their resume for consideration to John Russell at email@example.com
ESP is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit www.espinc1.com.