ESP owns one of the last remaining P-3C Operational Flight Trainers. This device is located at ESP’s training facility outside Naval Air Station Jacksonville, FL. Available to support Foreign Military Sales (FMS) training, Customs and Border Protection, NOAA and others for proficiency and recurrent pilot and flight engineer training.
- Located at ESP's P-3C Air Crew Training Center across from NAS Jacksonville, FL
- Full-scale, P-3C Orion 2F142 Operational Flight Trainer (OFT)
- Fully operational and complete with engine and instrument panels, hydraulic control loading and navigation systems.
Flight Station Features:
- Engine and Instrument Panels
- Hydraulic Control Loading
- Electronic FDI/HSI
- Digital Power Gauges
- Military GPS and Radios
- Airfield Visuals